Attend to benefit from an interactive, thorough, and practical review of legal obligations and options for managing employees with medical conditions including insights into relevant case decisions.
Key reasons to attend:
- Receive expert advice on how new cases clarify various legal requirements for managing ill and injured workers
- Gain insights into your obligations and compliance risks as an employer: The risks and pitfalls
- Devise practical strategies to avoid liabilities associated with managing ill and injured employees in a variety of common scenarios
- Understand what is required when illness and injury affect the employment relationship and ability of the employee to do their work
- Guided steps to design and implement successful return-to-work processes
- What you should do if the employee refuses to co-operate, and dealing with medical evidence
Be sure to fill in your details to access the brochure with the full event details!