REFRESHED AND UPDATED COURSE CONTENT FOR TODAY’S ENVIRONMENT. DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Brisbane | Tuesday 17 November 2020
Sydney | Tuesday 24th November 2020
Perth | Thursday 19th November 2020
ONLINE (2 half days) | 25th –26th November 2020
This one-day course is a practical review of legal obligations and options for managing employees with medical conditions including insights into relevant case decisions.
- Receive expert advice on how new cases clarify various legal requirements for managing ill and injured workers
- Gain insights into your obligations and compliance risks as an employer: The risks and pitfalls
- Devise practical strategies to avoid liabilities associated with managing ill and injured employees in a variety of common and covid-19 scenarios
- Understand what is required when illness and injury affect the employment relationship and ability of the employee to do their work
- Guided steps to design and implement successful return-to work processes through & beyond the Covid-19 environment
- What you should do if the employee refuses to co-operate, and dealing with medical evidence